At Mary P’s, we strive to deliver the rare qualities of combining the highest standards of childcare with an educational, nurturing, homely and most importantly loving environment. We really do aim to meet your individual childcare needs and believe in working in partnership with parents to assist their children to explore the world around them and develop their potential as individuals.
We cater for babies and children aged from 3 months and are OFSTED registered.
Other useful information:
- We hold regular optional parents social evenings, encouraging parents to become involved e.g. parents evenings, cultural celebrations, garden parties etc
- We offer an after school club collection and care service, together with a holiday club service
- We can accommodate children with special needs. Staff are experienced and ready to learn techniques which may be particular to a new child
- We are happy to accept employer vouchers where money is deducted from salaries
- Nursery education grant free/subsidised places are available to those who qualify
- We offer a birthday party facility within the setting for both registered and non-registered children